Monday, May 25, 2020

Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria is Jewish territory – No Annexation is required – Just apply sovereignty


Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria is Jewish territory – No Annexation is required – Just apply sovereignty


If anything it may need to be re-incorporated or re-patriated and sovereignty applied and treated like any other territory in Israel.
Let me pose an interesting scenario. If you had a country and it was conquered by foreign powers over a period of time. After many years you have taken back you country and land in various defensive wars. Do you have to officially annex those territories? It was always your territory and by retaking control and possession of your territory it is again your original property and there is no need to annex it. The title to your property is valid today as it was many years before.
Annexation only applies when you are taking over territory that was never yours to begin with, just like some European countries annexed territories of other countries.
YJ Draiman


Jews hold title to the Land of Greater Israel even if outnumbered a million to one.
The fact that more foreigners than Jews occupied the Land of Israel during certain periods of time does not diminish true ownership. If my house is invaded by a family
Which is ten times larger that mine does that obviate my true ownership? The Jewish people have a continuous habitation of the Land of Israel for over 3,500 years.

Jewish roots and rights to all the land of Greater Israel are stronger than ever!
“If I am turned out of hearth and home and remain outside one night, I am legally entitled to return the following day. If I suffer for ten, twenty, five thousand or fifty thousand nights, does my right of return stand in inverse relationship to the length of my exile? Quite the contrary; my right to return and recover my freedom becomes stronger in direct proportion to what I have endured, not by virtue of some abstract arithmetic, but because of the nights spent in exile, and because I want my children, to be spared a similar experience.”
YJ Draiman

No comments:

Post a Comment